2019 UF/IFAS Grantsmanship Workshop
This two-day workshop is offered on a first-come, first-served basis to UF/IFAS personnel at a discounted rate; remaining spots will open for non-IFAS faculty.
The workshop will introduce participants to:
- Key personnel who are part of the UF research review and approval process and the research compliance process.
- Experienced IFAS faculty who have demonstrated success with grant writing.
- New and innovative resources available for faculty use in research.
- Tips and techniques to "Write Winning Grants for Faculty" (June 17-18) and "Getting Started for Graduate Students" (June 18 only)
- 1:1 proposal development support for 10-25 faculty and staff attendees following the seminars. Details to come. Attendance is required at workshop on October 1-2.